Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Different ways how the cicaks died at the hands of cicak killer!

1) This cicak hid behind my table, I quickly pushed the table against the wall ! The cicak was squashed to death between the table & the wall.

2) This cicak was on top of a glass vase filled with water. I used a stick to push it into the vase. It tried to climb out but each time I pushed it in. Finally it died of drowing.

3) Cicak in my mom's bathroom, I used a hose and sprayed water at it. The cicak fell into water tub and drowned.

4) Cremation . Once I killed a few cicaks and rolled them into a newpaper and burnt them outside my house....haha!

5) I gave a sidekick to a cicak on my gate . Splat! with all the juices oozing out..

6) Put fly paper under my fridge. After a week 2 cicaks died on the paper.!

7) Short circuited cicak .(accidental) . After power on the pc, the power supply exploded. Found a burnt cicak inside the power supply.!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your stories man,keep up the good work and the writing to.I to have some gross experience with this cicak.I once saw three cicak drown inside my favorite neskapee mug.The memory stick to my mind.Of course i stopped using the mug out of gross..That was 10 years ago.I kept the mug till i recently use it.And would you believe it i found one dead cicak in the morning.
    I rest my case...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cicakman to the rescue..thanks

    ReplyDelete