Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The cicak car !

For those with cicak phobia, never buy a white car !! We have 2 cars a black wira and a white iswara. I drive the iswara but sometimes I use my wife's wira . Normally after parking my car at my mum's house or at my in-law's house , we would spot a cicak going into the gap at the door of my car. My wife would then freak out and refuse to go in my car! It is impossible to kill/chase a cicak once it goes into a car. I would have to go home to get the wira because my wife refuse to sit in the iswara for the next few months! I noticed that cicaks love white cars (due to it can camouflage with the background). Many times we had to switch cars so I decided not to use the iswara when I fetch my wife...this made my hate for cicaks grow stronger..!

No comments:

Post a Comment